Welcome to our links page. This page contains links to web sites containing information and resources that we believe contain useful information. We are not endorsing any particular site. The content on these sites is the responsibility of each site's publisher. Please click a link below to jump to that section:
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Braintrain - this site has and excellent overview of ADHD.
- ADDwarehouse - this site has books and resources related to ADHD and other developmental disorders.
- CHADD - a non-profit parent-based organization formed to better the lives of individuals with ADHD.
- ADDA (National Attention Deficit Disorder Association) - a non-profit organization that focuses on the needs of adults, children, and families dealing with ADHA.
Grief and Loss
- Center for Loss and Life Transition - a site dedicated to supporting people as they mourn transitions and losses.
- Crisis, Grief, and Healing - a site with discussion groups, articles, and other resources about healing from loss.
- Griefnet - an internet community of persons dealing with grief, death, and major loss.
- Dr. Ivan's Depression Central - a clearinghouse for information on all types of depressive disorders and the most effective treatment.
- Redflags - a site with resources for children, parents, and educators regarding depression.
- National Depression and Manic Depressive Association (NDMDA) - a site focused on improving the lives of people with mood disorders.
Suicide and Prevention
- American Association of Suicidology - a resource for anyone concerned about suicide.
- SOS High School Prevention Program - a resource for adolescents and their families about signs of suicide and steps to deal with a suicidal person.
Anxiety and Stress
- Anxiety Coach - a self-help guide for people who have significant trouble with anxiety and phobias.
- Anxiety Clinics - an online resource for those suffering from Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and PTSD.
Trauma, PTSD and Self-Injury
- National Center for PTSD - a resource for Veterans which includes information on assessment and treatment.
- PTSD Sanctuary - this site includes articles, resources, and online chat communities.
- The Sidran Institute - this site focuses on helping people understand, manage, and treat trauma.
Marriage, Family, Divorce, and Child Custody
- The Gottman Institute - a site with practical, research-based tools to strengthen and repair marriages and relationships.
- Divorce Source - helpful and supportive information about divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, modification, separation, divorce laws and more.
- Marriage Builders - resources to overcome marital conflicts and build healthy marriages.